Skip to main content

Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years

The SEND Reforms place a statutory requirement on schools from September 2014 to make information available to parents about how the school supports children and young people with SEN.

Draft SEND code of practice: 0 to 25 years

What should I do if I think my child may have special needs?

If you have concerns about your child you should speak to your child's class teacher. This can be done at the regular parent liaison evenings, by letter or by speaking to the directly as you collect your child.

You may also want to speak to our SENDCo, Miss L Gilbert.